Sunday, September 8, 2013

One Last Shot

Hey Folks....

I have been going back and forth on if I should do this or not.  Finally I said, having a family is my dream.  Having a sibling for Eli is the most important thing I can come up with and I cannot let anything stop me from this.  However, that being said, the costs of miscarriages, 1 ivf and 2 frozen embryo transfers have left us with no money to pursue this option.  I am posting here a fundraising page to help us along the way.  Even if you are unable to donate, please read the story posted there and please ask any questions you may have about infertility or IVF.  I'd love to help those I can in the ways that I can .

1 comment:

Heather said...

Hi Amanda! I'm Heather and I wanted to know if you could answer my quick question about your blog! My email is Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail(dot)com :-)