Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Nursery pics!

So I went on my blog this afternoon to show a coworker pics of the nursery when I realized that I don't have the most recent pics up on here! Its pretty much finished. I'm just waiting on my mother in law to finish my glider! :) Its white and it had blue cushions but she is making new brown cushions for it (or recovering not sure which)! I can't wait to see it ...I'm sure it'll be beautiful! :)

Here's the pics I have so far....when I started uploading them I realized that I haven't taken any of the whole room in awhile...so I'll work on that tomorrow after work!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Look at all those clothes and diapers!!! :)

Ok so look for the rest of my nursery pics tomorrow :)

No comments: