Tuesday, September 28, 2010

37 weeks (full term) !

How Far Along: 37 weeks! We made it to full term...at this point Eli would no longer be considered a preemie if born!

Total Weight Gain: way too much, will be breastfeeding though, so hope that helps as much as everyone says it does with the weight loss.

Maternity Clothes: I've had to go out and buy some in a larger size....:( I was hesitant to buy stuff this late in the game, but figured that I wont be able to wear my regular clothes right away so will probably be in them for a bit.

Stretch Marks: They seem to be getting worse and worse....now that Eli has seemed to have dropped I'm getting some on my lower belly...even when using the coco butter lotion....gonna have to look into getting some other stuff after he's born to see if it will help reduce their appearance

Best Moment this Week: getting to the full term mark!

Movement: Still has his quiet and active days. Yesterday was a fairly active day. So far this morning he's moved around quite a bit...seems to move around 6am and then 8-10pm at night are his busiest times.....more butt wiggles etc than kicks really.

Food Cravings: Not sure exactly what it is...I have hungry days where I eat every 10 min and days where I'm not so hungry....but no real CRAVINGS I guess.

Labor Signs: I am hoping for more signs really..I want this little guy to be here like tonight! :) I did see the doc on Friday though and am already dilated to 2cm! I know you can stay this way for many weeks, but the doc said he doesn't think I'll make it to my due date. I hope I'm continuing to make progress and that he comes this week or next!!! I can't wait to meet my little guy

Belly Button Innie or Outtie: It's popped out even further! It seems to be like a turkey timer and will pop completely once he's ready !

In other news, I've had a nasty cold this week. Trying to decide if its turned into an upper respiratory infection or not. I've had bad sinus pain/pressure which doesn't seem as bad right now and more coughing. But it almost TASTES like infection...if you know what I mean. So I'm thinking about getting into the doc today to see about getting on some antibiotics so if it IS an infection it will go away quickly. I can't imagine how difficult labor is let alone when you can't breath and have a nasty cough!

Here's my belly pic.I think he's dropped!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

Angie said...

I hope he comes soon. I can't wait to see pictures.