Sunday, August 29, 2010

Baby shower #3-Tiffin and nursery progress pics!

We had a great time in Tiffin this weekend at my baby shower number 3! We saw a lot of Joe's family and friends that I hadn't seen in a long time (or ever in some cases) and got a lot of very nice gifts! I thought I'd share some pics here from that as well as some nursery progress pics! We took down the curtains from one window and hung the new valance that goes with the border that we have. We also put up bamboo blinds (before we could do that we had to glue fabric on the back of them as you could see through the wood sticks). I think its really starting to come along. We should be PRETTY MUCH ready for him, and will have enough in gift cards etc to buy what we don't yet have!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments: