Tuesday, August 31, 2010

33 weeks!

Well here we are at 33 weeks! Only 4 more weeks till he's no longer considered a preemie if he were to be born and 7 more till D-Day! 48 more days as of today sounds better than 7 weeks I think. Not much new to report on today really. I had my baby shower at work (the last of 4 showers!) It was really nice. We had chicken salad, egg salad, and tuna salad for sandwiches, a variety of veggies, spinach dip, chili with fixings, another type of soup (can't remember what it was called), meatballs, and more! The cake was super cute and it was so nice of everyone to pitch in! Got a lot of gifts cards so I'm convinced Joe and I can go out and pick up the rest of the items that we're still needing (not too much really!)

I'm excited to go on my shopping spree..but need to wait until we get coupons in the mail!

Well here are the obligatory 33 week belly pics! I think I've grown!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

And here is a pic of the some of the things from my shower today!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments: