Friday, August 27, 2010

32 weeks

How Far Along: 32 weeks....can't believe how close we are getting!!!

Total Weight Gain: yeah so we are no longer discussing this lol

Maternity Clothes: getting sick of them....everything just looks awful on me now

Stretch Marks: None on the belly but I do on my left hip and down the back of my left thigh. I swear it looks like an animal tried to crawl up my butt lol.

Best Moment this Week: getting to go back to the office 4 hours a day!!!!

Movement: He's starting to slow down with active times being in the am around 5-6 and about 10pm at night. It feels like im getting shiatsu massaged from the inside


Food Cravings: I'd like to eat ice cream every day :)

Labor Signs:Contractions have tapered off...was thinking I was leaking fluid..but turns out I'm just wetting myself (lovely huh?)

Belly Button Innie or Outtie: it went flat!!!!!! this seemed ro haooen all of the sudden.

looking forward to my third shower this weekend!!!! its up in tiffin!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments: