Wednesday, August 11, 2010

30 weeks finally! 3/4 of the way there!

Well Monday we hit 30 weeks! Finally out of the 20s.....and hopefully he'll show somewhere in the 38-39 week mark so we wont hit the 40s! This is a HUGE milestone! :)
How Far Along: 30 weeks....can't believe we have less than 10 weeks till we meet our little guy!

Total Weight Gain: 30ish ( can't gain much more!)

Maternity Clothes: Since being on bed rest I'm not getting to wear my cute mat. clothes that much anymore

Stretch Marks: None on the belly but I do on my left hip and down the back of my left thigh. I swear it looks like an animal tried to crawl up my butt lol.

Best Moment this Week: Just getting to 30 weeks is amazing!

Movement: He's starting to slow down with active times being in the am around 5-6 and about 10pm at night.


Food Cravings: I'd like to eat ice cream every day :)

Labor Signs:Contractions have tapered off...was thinking I was leaking fluid..but turns out I'm just wetting myself (lovely huh?)

Belly Button Innie or Outtie: Innie ....I don't think this one will pop!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments: