Thursday, July 15, 2010

1 week in bed! (and week 26)

Last Thursday was the night we went into the hospital, had the huge ordeal with the mag. sulfate, and was told that I'd be on bed rest for the rest of my pregnancy. In some ways this week has flown by....in others it feels as if it was a lifetime ago. I don't know how many movies I have watched on netflix. I'm sure I've watched Anastasia about 3 or 4 times. So far my docs all see very optimistic about my chances of keeping this baby in full term.

I did ask the MFM (maternal fetal medicine doc) if I would be able to go to my in laws this weekend. I can! I probably can't go out to the pool....but at least I can get out of the house and socialize a bit. I do admit that part of me doesn't really feel like seeing anyone right now. I'm not sure why that is...is it part of depression? I have been relatively antisocial since becoming pregnant...I hope that goes away after Eli is born.

Well I thought I would post some ultrasound pictures from the high risk doctor appointment on Tuesday.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

OH and I just about forgot! I didn't blog on Monday about week 26! Here are the obligatory belly pics... I will post a bare belly pic on here too! Not much new so I wont post all the stats...but I hadn't gained any weight in the last 3 weeks..actually I'm down 2 pounds!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

ARH said...

Hey! I'm on the October boards and found your blog on there. I was reading your post and wanted to let you know that I also have Anastasia on my Netflix list to watch. I plan on watching it tomorrow as I am on some modified bedrest for another week at least.

Hope everything goes well and have fun socializing!
-Aubree
(aka. MrMrsHerrick)