Monday, May 10, 2010

17 weeks

Well we are 3 weeks from the 1/2 way mark! I'm very excited but also getting nervous for our 20 week anatomy ultrasound. I can't wait to see Eli again, but am also nervous that they will find something wrong with him. Here is my 17 week pic! Please excuse the dirty mirror...Joe was at work so I had to do the pic myself.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


How Far Along: 17 weeks

Total Weight Gain: As of Friday I think I had gained around 10 lbs.

Maternity Clothes: Wearing a lot of motherhood maternity ( just got 2 more pairs of paints and 2 kohls shirts today!)

Stretch Marks: none yet...need to go out and invest in lotions though!

Best Moment this Week: I think I felt Eli move today! Quite a bit!

Movement: see above. I thought I felt him yesterday at breakfast , but then I was feeling little movements much of today! It was almost like there were a few little thuds here and there! very exciting!

Food Cravings: I think this kid just wants potato salad....although I haven't had any in awhile..talking about it at work today made me REALLY want some.

Labor Signs:None---hopefully stays this way for awhile

Belly Button Innie or Outtie: Innie (might be getting a bit shallower?

What are You Looking Forward to this Week: I'm not sure? Not baby related I'm looking foward to having a whole weekend off with Joe. I want to start getting his closet cleaned out so we can start accumulating diapers etc! :)

No comments: