Monday, May 3, 2010

16 weeks!

So this is my first "real" weekly post in awhile! Sorry about that, I guess I've just been busy, but I will try to be better about it. Well I'm a complete obsessive worrier at this point. Any pain, any feeling of anything anywhere and I'm wondering if I'm going to lose him. Not a fun feeling. I want to relax, but at the same time I don't want to overlook something either.

Ok well on to the fun stuff! Today we're at 16 weeks! Baby is the size of an avocado according to thebump.com. I've had plenty of comments today about how i've "popped" over the weekend...although I feel like I have always been big. Someone today even said I have a 20 week belly instead of 16.

Photobucket

How Far Along: 16 weeks

Total Weight Gain: I don't want to know!

Maternity Clothes: Wearing on a daily basis, have been given a lot by coworkers which is SO nice.

Stretch Marks: No

Best Moment this Week: feeling like maybe I HAVE popped and I'm not ALL chub

Movement: None that I know of....if any its still very faint

Food Cravings: not so much, still love most anything with mustard

Labor Signs
:I've had some cramping here and there but doc says its normal...I'm just becoming the biggest worry wart ever

Belly Button Innie or Outtie: Innie

What are You Looking Forward to this Week: Hopefully feeling baby start to move some more!

No comments: