Thursday, April 15, 2010

13 weeks!

Sorry I'm posting a few days late, its been busy as I'm on call. BUT.....big news this week is that I am now in the second trimester!!!!!! I'm SOOOO excited about this. We have our 1st OB appointment tomorrow with Debbie which I'm thrilled but semi nervous about. I decided to take the whole day off but then ended up scheduling a dentist appt right after my OB appt. Anyhow here is the obligatory belly pic!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

How Far Along: 13 weeks ( made it to 2nd tri!!!)

Total Weight Gain: Way too much!!! Don't even want to admit it! I havn't had my doc appt..but unofficially at home its about 10 lbs :(

Maternity Clothes: I have been in them for awhile. I can get by with using bella band but regular pants are just NOT COMFY to button...i have 1 or 2 pairs of dress pants i can still get by with.

Stretch Marks: No

Best Moment this Week: Getting to the 2nd tri!

Movement: None yet....well maybe...I thought that maybe i was starting to feel irregular early movement. Almost feels sloshy, like my belly is full of liquid, just lower and lasts just a brief second leaving me wonder if i even felt it.

Food Cravings: chocolate milk.....i drank about 1/2 a gallon the other day!

Labor Signs
: no....and hopefully not for quite awhile

Belly Button Innie or Outtie: Innie

What are You Looking Forward to this Week: Seeing Debbie for my first OB appt!

No comments: