Monday, March 29, 2010

11 weeks 0 days

Great ultrasound and appt today! My doc is graduating me on to my regular OB now which is kinda bitter sweet as I've come to know and love him and his office staff. I also get to drop one medication a week starting now...so no more daily injections!!! My butt has never been so happy :)
The heart rate today was 164 ..which is down, but he said heart rates peak about 8-10 weeks and then start to slowly decline so that is very good. I'm still cautious but feeling very excited, but trying to also keep myself in check.

Here are pictures from today the first is the heartrate, then the pic of the whole baby, followed by a pic with some of the head and a hand (the little white dots on the hand are fingers), and then a pic with 2 little froggy looking legs complete with knees and feet (this is my fav ..such cute little legs). Its either top down or bottom up...its kinda like the baby is sitting with its legs out (which is why they look like stumps in the front view of the whole baby).

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments: