Thursday, February 25, 2010

6wk2days

We had our first ultrasound today. I was so nervous that the nurse had to check my pulse etc! With my lack of symptoms I was so sure that I had already lost the baby or babies.
When I got there she pushed in that I am 6wk3days....which doesn't make sense to me since my retrieval was on a Tuesday..but whatever. She put in the wand and at first I didn't see anything and about puked I think. But then she moved the wand to the right (I had forgot my uterus is kinda over to the right) and there it was. My perfect little bean.
There is just one growing but he's doing a nice job! Baby measured 6wk1day...just a day or 2 behind so thats no problem at all. The heart rate was 156 beats per min. The nurse (my doc was out today) said that was a great number. I was worried it was a bit too high this early on...but she said no its perfect! I'll post some pics below of baby.
Joe thought he looked like a little goo ball...so now he has a nickname....Goob. Lol :) She asked if I wanted to come in for another u/s in 1 week or 2....I opted for 1 :)



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments:

Angie said...

I am so happy for you. I have been following your story for quite some time and am glad to see things are working out for you.

Angie

itsmyangel said...

thanks :) i hope things continue well with this one!!! i'll be sure to keep updating!