Friday, January 22, 2010

getting closer!

OMG! I can't believe this might actually happen. things are starting to fall in place. My E2 was 2800 some so Dr B lowered my follistim dose tonight to 50 iu.. such a tiny amount compared to what i was used to! I have to tomorrow for another bloodwork and ultrasound....it will be a different doctor doing my ultrasound...actually the one who was there and found my miscarriage the last time..so not sure how I feel about that. He will call my doc tomorrow after my u/s and after the bloodwork comes in so they can decide what to do tomorrow...i MAY end up just coasting. Please wish for good follie growing vibes for me tomorrow! Hopefully Sunday I can trigger and monday will be a day with NO injections (can hardly imagine). Tuesday at 8am...my egg retrieval is set up tentatively at this point. I'm really nervous about that but hopefully xanex will take the edge off and I can relax. This is starting to be really real...i just hope it works.

I had a terrible dream last night that I got my first beta back and it was a 0. I know its a possibility it wont work...actally 60% it wont work. But it just has to :(

No comments: