Sunday, November 22, 2009

Moving on to IVF w/ ICSI

So Joe did his second SA....the count and motility were still decent but his morph was 1%...which was up from 0% previously. He also had an increased white blood cell count. So we'll be waiting for him to get some antibiotics and retest in 2 months. Meanwhile...on my day 3 u/s they found a large cyst on my right side so clomid with ti was out this month.

After talking with the ivf coordinator with my RE's office, we decided that IVF was the way for us to go now. This should give us the best chance at a healthy baby. I'm really excited to get the ball rolling with this but am scared about how we're going to afford this along with all our other debts we currently have.

I know it will be worth it in the long run....now just waiting until we get funding lined up, my cyst goes away, and dh's white blood cell counts go back down!

No comments: