Saturday, October 10, 2009

Back in the saddle...maybe

So its been a REALLY long time since I've posted. Pretty much we've been working on the house, tryign to pay off our medical bills from the d+c, and I just got a new yorkie puppy who is quite a handful has he just wants to poop and pee IN the house. But anyhow, we've decided to go ahead and have Joe go to the urologist this upcoming Friday to see if we can find a cause for the 0% morph. I'm really praying that they find a varicoele or something rather than just saying, well there's no hope. I started metformin again today in hopes that they WILL find something fixable and we can get started back into my clomid cycles again once he has a better morphology.
We have talked about the whole ivf/icsi thing...and i think we'd LIKE to do that if it comes to it...just not sure how to fund it ;( or if we'll ever be able to afford that.....*sigh* i hate infertility....

No comments: