Thursday, March 5, 2009

Lost baby #2

So I've had some brown spotting....which the doc said wasn't a big deal as my u/s on Sat showed a healthy baby with a heart rate of 171bpm. I wasn't convinced and went in for another u/s yesterday, the baby had stopped growing as of saturday and the heart had stopped. I'm so devastated . We go back to the doctor tomorrow to talk about to m/c naturally or to do a D+C. Not sure what we'll do.....Joe wants to keep trying, I'm to the point where I would LOVE to have my own, but don't know how I can keep going through this emotionally. However, with Joe losing his job.....I don't know how we would be able to go through with the adoption we had planned before getting pregnant.

4 comments:

Erin said...

I am so very very sorry for your loss. I know there are no words to make the pain go away-so please know that you will be in my thoughts and prayers.

LanY said...

I am so sorry for your loss. I have also lost two babies and it is so very hard to deal with. My thoughts are with you.

Lana said...

I know that there are no words good enough to make you feel any better but I truly hope that you are strong enough to move forward from here. I am very sorry for your loss.

Karalee said...

I am so so very sorry for your loss. Like others have said, there are just no words that can express my sympathy. My thoughts and good wishes are being sent your way!