Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Its been awhile!

Hi readers!
I know it has been forever! A lot of things have happened in the past few months. We did get our condo sold! Yay! It was amazing in this market. We bought our first house...nice neighborhood...it is a cape cod style with brick exterior. Almost everything in it is new..but the basement needs finished and the yard needs some help. So I'm really looking foward to our first Christmas here.
I don't remember if I blogged about my chemical pregnancy in October. It was heartbreaking. I was so happy as was dh. We had told pretty much everyone right away (what a mistake). But I guess its good to know that it CAN happen and I pray I will concieve again.
Right now I am going on monitored cycles....which is a pain in the butt (litterally with the im hcg injections I have to have). If I'm not preggers this time I have to up my dosage of clomid to 100mg which I'm a little worried about. I think we're also going to be getting dh tested this month. Wish us luck in the new year! Thanks!

No comments: