Tuesday, August 19, 2008

First visit to RE

So this is my very first ever blog page! I decided to start it today after my first visit to the RE and finding some other girls blog's with similar experiences. I must say that I was glad he was so open to starting treatments right away with metformin and I already have the script for clomid in hand so we have it when we are ready to start that (hopefully wont be needed). I get to do a fasting blood draw tomorrow to see my cholesterol, male hormones and other levels for the first time. They are pretty sure it is PCOS. I guess we'll see how this goes. I did ask him about insurance coverage and the cost of treatments. It sounds like at first the simple stuff is pretty inexpensive, but I know my husband and I cannot afford all of the testing and monitoring etc....so I'm pretty nervous about that. I'll keep you all informed!

No comments: